Build your career with us.
American Liberty Mortgage, Inc., a national correspondent lender, is seeking licensed Loan Originators to join our Granby / Winter Park, CO team.
3+ years of experience in the residential mortgage lending industry is preferred.
American Liberty Mortgage has been in the residential mortgage lending business since 1998. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with customer service that is second to none. We are a national correspondent lender (we close and fund our loans) with branch offices in North Carolina, Iowa, Tennesee, Florida, Texas, Wyoming, Arizona, and Colorado.
With over 70 years combined experience in the mortgage lending industry, our team is committed to providing our clients with a smooth mortgage transaction, and the peace of mind that they are getting the loan program best suited for their financial situation.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Loan Origination of residential mortgages
- Knowledge of current loan products available and selecting products to best-fit clients’ needs
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of the real estate industry and lending best practices to effectively interpret and anticipate underwriting requirements and guidelines
- Utilize analytical skills to effectively avoid “loan potholes” early in the process
- Clear and effective communication to fellow team members, clients, and referral partners
- Networking across the Northern Colorado & Wyoming real estate communities
- Providing “top-notch” customer service to the client
- Calm demeanor with the ability to maintain professionalism and steadiness of communication in an often demanding and faced paced, deadline-driven environment
- Work effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- Resourceful, strategic problem-solver with an upbeat attitude and a sense of humor
- Produce well thought‐out, professional correspondence consistently with clients and partners
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of residential lending principles, mortgage loan origination ethics, and best practices.
- Superb communication skills (oral and written) with a confident, concise, clear, and compelling style
- NMLS Licensed and at least 3 years of experience in residential mortgage lending
- Community “Rolodex” of real estate partners and clients is a plus
Compensation: Compensation is commission-based. The commission percentage split will be based on the candidate’s abilities, prior experience, and performance. This position offers full benefits including competitive health insurance and a 401k program.
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to SCHRIS@ALMORTGAGEINC.COM
American Liberty Mortgage, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization, as we want to engage all those who can contribute to this effort.